Last updated 20th May 2018
The Future Is Flexi Recruitment Limited (TFIF) ,company registration 10776193, is committed to protecting privacy and takes the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information very seriously.
This policy applies where TFIF is acting as a data controller with respect to personal data. In other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. Please refer any questions to 15 Grove Avenue, Twickenham, TW1 4HX or email@example.com.
Please do read the policy carefully to understand how your data will be used.
Information collected by TFIF:
- Information provided by you:
We will collect information you give us via our website, email, phone or otherwise and includes but not restricted to information such as your name, email address, information included in your CV along with any other information shared by you to TFIF.
- Information we collect about you:
Every visit by you to our website is automatically logged, details of your access includes, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information we get from others:
Any information TFIF get about you from third parties may be added to existing information we have on you. TFIF will notify you if any such information is received.
Cookies are small files, which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This website uses ‘session cookies’ – temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website. These allow you to carry information across our site without having to re-enter it; it also enables us to analyse web traffic and improve our online services. They cannot be used to identify you. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
For more information on cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
How your data is used
- To allow us to provide our services to you by matching your details with our current job vacancies we deem suitable.
- Allowing you to use our website to apply for jobs, submit your CV as part of the registering process and to subscribe to our job alerts.
- To notify you about changes in our product and services, news and industry updates and any other information we deem relevant.
- May be permitted by TFIF for use by selected third parties to provide you with information about product and services we consider may be of interest to you. They may contact you as was consented by you when we collected this information.
- To maintain and improve our website.
Where your data is stored
- We will retain your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our services outlined in this policy.
- Information transmitted via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of our data transmitted to us this way.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to an administration fee of £10.
Any changes made to this policy will be reflected on this page and the “last Updated” date will be updated reflecting the latest policy shown on this website.
Your rights to request your personal data to be deleted
You have the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, do not that we may not be able to do so for legal reasons. If we are unable to do this we will provide reasons for this.